Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tagged


[what do you get when you take chocolates to your colleagues? they give you things they don't want anymore, like this tea pot, brand new. since I don't own a tea pot, I was happy to bring it home.]


Tagged by mizCarla, so I can't very well not.
(only found out through sweet thang Dawn)

OK, miz C., if you insist. The rule of this meme is to name five things I would like to be when I grow up – five things that I’ve always dreamed about.

The first three are from my childhood list, what I wanted to be when I was a child.

1. Pilot. As in fly a plane.
2. Blues singer.
3. Novelist.

The last two are what I still want to be when I grow up.
4. Coffee taster. As in expert.
5. Clairvoyant. The real thing.






5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:14 p.m.

    I think it is *most awesome* that you ARE #3

    Are you still writing? I know someone interesting that you might want to meet on LJ (if you don't already know her--I think you might have some things in common). Here's a link to her journal http://art-journaling.livejournal.com/

    xoxs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm. that is too funny. I wanted to be a forensics "person" or Criminologist when I was younger. Way younger. Now that I know myself better, I wont even watch CSI or the news sometimes for that matter.

    A few weeks ago, my son Aidan, asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I didnt stop smiling for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you already were an expert coffee taster? xoxo
    I hope you never, ever grow up !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty teapot -- we need to have tea!
    Your birdies are so pretty -- I've been making some too lately -- but haven't shown them of yet....
    I can totally picture you being a blues singer!
    I'm at the Michael DeMeng workshops this weekend -- avoiding my report cards.....
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. The teapot is lovely. And a clairvoyant? Have I got a story for you. Email soon. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.