Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Obsessive? You think?




Two more birdies joined the flock last night. Having gotten the hang of it and refined my haphazard pattern, it's hard to stop because they are so adorable. Yes, dear Sister, I am planning to make Christmas birdies with hangers for the tree! The fabric has already been selected ;)


Yesterday I went to see Elizabeth: The Golden Years. I truly enjoyed the first Elizabeth film, so this was really a treat. Kate Blanchett is extraordinary.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:14 p.m.

    Your birdies are getting cuter and cuter! You're really refining your technique now. I also want to see Elizabeth, when it finally gets to my small burg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as usual they are cute! (I always make birdies at Christmas time! - I am getting quite a little collection now - this year, I am having one branch of eucalyptus in my foyer just with little birdies hanging & candles underneath it)
    hmm the movie sounds good.. must look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:53 a.m.

    I LOVE these birds!!!!!!!

    AND the preceding collage...

    xox - eb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your birds are so adorable! Glad you enjoyed the film. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.