Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sunny Saturday

We are enjoying sunny weather, spirits are lifted, and the birds are driving me nuts with their incessant twittering at 4 a.m.


In other news, I figured out how to attach my pages between these fabric covers that I made the other day. There is great satisfaction in figuring out things for yourself, I have to say. Some of the fabric is from my friend Merete in Norway, a white vintage flower from Robyn in Australia, and I think there's a little piece from Jacky, also in Australia.


Outside covers (open) On the back cover is a St. Christopher medal. Click on picture to enlarge.


Inside covers


I hope you're enjoying a peaceful weekend.


May you be safe

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely - you are endlessly creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love it!!!
    I knew it was a good choice to send those pieces of fabric over to you :-)
    Glad you figured out how to put the paper inside.
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely as always! It makes me fewel so good when I visit and see your pretty creations! We are having perfect Spring weather here! Believe me ...it is usually already 95-100 degrees ! Last year at this time..it was sweltering! I am enjoying every second! Today we are finally getting some much needed rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so lovely...quelle patience, colette...tes carnets sont toujours aussi jolis...je comprends que tu sois "interviewed "...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.