Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm on amazon.uk



I Googled my full name to see what would happen. Among many other things, and a talented artist/videographer with the exactly the same name in Pennsylvania, I came across things I'd forgotten. Like this book I translated, one of two by the same author. I need to remember that I've done many good things in my life...

With Open Heart (Paperback) by Michel Quoist (Author), Colette Copeland (Translator)
Available from
these sellers.
7 used & new available from £3.75
table td.otherEditions { text-align: left; vertical-align: middle; }

Other Editions:
RRP:
Our Price:
Other Offers:
Paperback
7 used & new from £0.37

3 comments:

  1. You have done so MUCH good. This is really great! How many languages are you fluent in?xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:10 a.m.

    Wow!! Congratulations! You amaze me every time I peek in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a multi-talented wonder, Colette and I'm not surprised! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.