Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thank you Martha for the transparencies. I'm really taken with them. (The transparency here was attached with black eyelets on all four corners.)


I took a little physical/mental health break, which meant limited computer time (it's amazing how time flies when you're on the computer). Today I have to catch up with a list of things to do and a list of things to make.

A big thank you to all who expressed concern over my headaches. They are barometric in nature -- not true migraines or sinus -- a little like being allergic to large barometrics swings in the weather. (I can predict rain, or snow, or anything falling out of the sky because of this!) I've learned to cope with them, so I can usually continue with whatever I'm doing. The upside is that they don't occur as often as they used to.

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous work, Colette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes! This one is beautiful! I love the blues! Is the b&W a fabric? or a transparency? It is quite unique! Are you feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous and delightful as usual :)

    stay well sweet girl xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of YOU dear Colette...this piece is beautiful! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so pretty, Colette! If you need any more transparencies printed, just ask! (or come on over, and tell me what you need!)
    ~m

    ReplyDelete
  6. This gorgeous Colette! Lovely blues. That little girl is beautiful.

    Martha and I discovered we are in the same yahoo group (small world isn't it?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful. I love the transparency. I printed on some overhead projector transparency but every time I touch it, the ink comes off..even now after a couple of weeks. lol It seemed like a good idea at the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just beautiful!!!! love all the layering

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.