Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2006


It was a good day, and the weather cooperated. We closed the issue at the publication, as we normally do on Mondays (which makes it my "Friday"). I had a little walk this evening; it was almost balmy, more like a normal October day. Tuesdays and Wednesdays I work on my art. I was invited to join a group project called 20Things by my friend Jen in Nova Scotia, and since she is a bona fide, I accepted, and I've started my pieces. Yes, 20 of them. I'm pleased with what I'm doing so far. I'm mixing colors, using rubber stamps I've carved myself, and having a great old time. I just have to remember to scrub my hands rather than just wash them. More than once while I've been out I've noticed a gash of paint on the side of my hand.

I tried my hand at making a "bird cage". Here it is.

4 comments:

  1. It's so cute! I am forever looking at my hands (or pants or cheek) to discover that I've left home with paint on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever! And good for you for committing to creating even more art! You´re amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colette - you are so talented - love your bird cage xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad they invited a charming artist like you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.